At India Accelerator, we are incubating and accelerating startups to ensure their constant growth. India Accelerator is the ONLY GAN partnered, mentorship-driven, incubation program in India. Our objective here is to help startups, big and small, learn-ideate-create-sell and survive the ecosystem.
NOT JUST ANY ACCELERATOR.
Global Accelerator Network
IA is a member of Global Accelerator Network, which has reach in 6 continents and 100 cities. Start ups under GAN have collectively raised over $4 billion. IA's membership with GAN gives it access to it's network of investors and mentors. GAN sets standards for mentorship driven acceleration programs all over the world.
We run events that help you acquire the skills needed to grow your business. Everything from one-on-one mentor sessions to workshops, seminars and roundtable conferences. We help you keep up with developments in technology, law, and finance, and make the best decisions for your company.
NeTwork of GurUs
IA has partnered with Organiq consulting, which gives it access to a host of experienced mentors, trainers, and gurus in Technology, Agility, DevOps, etc. Organiq serves industry leaders such as EBay, Target, Fidelity Investments among others.
We are a community of entrepreneurs that share and learn from each other. Your coworkers could end up becoming your cofounders, friends, teammates or even clients. We've conducted speed networking events in the past, and have generated over 150 referrals / event for our participants and members.
Development of technology platforms today is a lot of composition of external services and FOSS. IA has partnered with providers of popular services, and offers discounts, exclusive support and guidance for the same. We have also partnered with firms that provide non technical support, in law, finance, etc.
We work with start ups in batches. There are two each year, summer and winter batches. The application process at IA is also different - instead of submitting a business plan or a slide presentation, we invite founders and their teams to come meet us in person. Start ups we accelerate have an option to move in to Gurgaon during the 3 month program, and we help with co live solutions for the same. The companies work out of India Accelerator's co working space during this month.
- If you want to apply, please submit your application using the form. Please submit your application ASAP as we may close the application at any time. Companies that submit early have an advantage, as we have more time to go through their application, and interact with the team.
- After you’re accepted, we’ll immediately get to work and help you set up your company.
- During and after the 3 months we introduce startups individually to people who could help them. The founders of other IA accelerated startups tend to be especially helpful.
- We run a 3 months + 6 months scheduled program, IA doesn’t really end after 3 months cohort; we continue to give advice and make introductions as long as founders need—and so does the informal network of IA-accelerated companies.
- Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience.
How do we select?
The people that make a company are the most important to us!
- We look for brains, motivation, and a sense of design. Experience is helpful but not critical.
- Your idea is important too, but mainly as evidence that you can have good ideas. Most successful startups change their idea substantially.