Your career accelerator for a break through future
in the startup ecosystem
IA Labs invites young engineering graduates for a startup relevant & ‘hands-on’ upskill program on cutting edge technologies. This will equip you to pursue a tech career of your choice with domestic & international startups and/or land a dream job driving corporate innovation with top MNCs.
Be at the forefront of developing your expertise in one or more of the following areas
Learning Python programming to develop real-world web applications using Django by writing Python scripts, file operations in Python, working with Databases, creating Views, Templates, Forms, Models and REST APIs in Django
- Machine Learning using Python exposes you to concepts of Statistics, Time Series and different algorithms like supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement algorithms.
- You will be learning about the various fundamental concepts about Security essentials, Cryptography, Network Security, Application Security, Data & Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, Cyber Attacks and Identity & Access Management and will implement that in the project of our Start-Up partners
- Learning Fintech (“finance” and “technology”) will give exposures with businesses that use technology to enhance or automate financial services and processes. It is a broad and rapidly growing industry serving both consumers and businesses.
- The objective is to build an end to end understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS covering cloud setup, deployment, security using Amazon Web Services.
- Learners will get familiar with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes and Nagios to understand Continuous Development & Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and finally, Continuous Monitoring & Inspection of software throughout its development life cycle.
- Blockchain is designed to introduce you to the concepts of Blockchain and its platforms – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and MultiChain. You will learn about the Ethereum ecosystem, how smart contracts are developed using Solidity and how to deploy a business network using Hyperledger Compose.
IA Labs has created an ecosystem to accelerate your growth via
12 weeks career accelerator cohort run in an Agile way
Mentorship by Industry proven technologists & startup CTOs
Experiential learning via coding bootcamps & live projects
100% job guarantee on successful completion
250+ Graduates | 7+ Tier 1 Colleges | 30+ Startups | 10+ Top MNCs
Who Should Join?
Young Engineering or MCA Graduates
Working IT Professionals with 2 yrs experience
Those who have a zeal to learn industry leading edge technologies
Those who are interested in working directly with the entrepreneurs; Start- Up Community.
How does it work?
Step 1 – Register at the link below
Step 2 – Go through a hackathon followed by interview process
Step 3 – Join IA Labs career accelerator cohort & kick start your journey
Q) Why should I join IA Labs career accelerator program?
A) As many as 97% of graduating engineers want jobs either in software engineering or core engineering. However, only 3 per cent have suitable skills to be employed in software or product market, and only 7 per cent can handle core engineering tasks. According to the HRD ministry, India has 6,214 engineering and technology institutions which are enrolling 2.9 million students. Around 1.5 million engineers are released into the job market every year. But due to the dismal state of higher education in India, graduate engineers do not have adequate skills to be employed. This precisely is the gap which IA Labs is addressing by providing selected candidates to upskill themselves on best-in-the-class cutting edge technology stacks. It gives them opportunity to work in startups & corporate alike. Alternatively, few can choose to take the path of a startup founder as well.
Q) How long is the career accelerator program?
A) The program is for 12 weeks on a full time basis based out of Gurgaon.
Q) How do I get selected?
A) You will have to register at the link above. This will be followed by a hackathon and an interview discussion. Our acceptance rate is 5%.
Q) Do I get stipend during cohort?
A) During the 12 weeks of cohort learning, there will be no stipend. However, upon successful completion, you will get placed with IA Labs or its associated partners or MNCs.
Q) What sort of job will I get post cohort program? How much can I earn?
A) During the first 6 months on probation with IA Labs, you will get stipend of Rs. 25,000/-. You will get exposure to software product development in startups on your skilled technology stack.
Q) How would I get placed with startups?
A) India Accelerator is powered by GAN which is spread over 6 continents, 100 cities has 163 hubs. $5 billion capital has been raised to date with 40,000 people employed by GAN start-ups. India Accelerator has a portfolio of more than 40+ startups where IA Labs engineers can work on cutting edge technologies.
Q) What is the earning potential after 1 year? What sort of job will I get?
A) You have option to continue with the startups. Alternatively, you can also choose career with some of the Top MNCs as well. Your salaries at that time will be benchmarked against the best in the industry and will be on par with campus hires.
Q) Would I be able to continue learning at home?
A) As an organization we follow the BYOL policy i.e. Bring Your Own Laptop as that helps you to continue learning even post the sessions. The required licensed software and the supporting infrastructure will be taken care of by the organization.
Q) How do I get selected?
A) You will have to register at the link above. This will be followed by a hackathon and an interview discussion. Our acceptance rate is < 5%.