The policy may change, with changing requirements of our organization and clients. Be sure to check back in regularly for updates and additional information on our range of services. By using our website, you agree to follow the tenets of our policy.
Who we are
India Accelerator is a launch pad for early stage start ups.
How your information is collected
Your information is collected through the following ways.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list
- When you log in to comment on our blog pages
- When you log in to comment on our Facebook page
- When personally requested by you through the enquiry form
- When you choose India Accelerator as your workspace
- When you enable cookie sharing with us on our website
Why is information collected?
We collect your information in a completely transparent and secure process. This is how we use the information provided to us.
- Send you updates and offers
- For market research on popular areas and other relevant analysis
- To better understand your requirements of us
Who we share your information with
We do not sell or share your information with third parties.
We may pass on your basic information to our affiliates. But we ensure that no more than the most basic of information is passed on. We disclose as little of your information as possible to give you the best possible experience.
Similarly, our mailing lists are encrypted so as to prevent spam notification from any other party.
Your privacy rights are respected and protected with us.
Basic information can not be protected entirely, especially when being transmitted over the internet. But deeper personal information such as account and bank details are completely encrypted and secured before being transmitted. Our services will never compromise your information.
We provide content that is safe to view by people of all ages. We do however advise you to get permission from your parents/guardian when sharing any personal information if you are under the age of 18!